Yearbook Senior Picture and Baby Ads
- We prefer electronic submission directly from your photographer in a JPEG format, but we will accept hard copies as well. We need at least 600 KB sized files (the bigger, the better), vertical images, and please no cell phone images (these will look grainy or pixelated in the yearbook). Parents or photographers can send a .jpg file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior pictures – The deadline for senior pictures to be published in the 2017-2018 Yearbook is October 27, 2017. We will not accept late photos.
- Baby pictures are required for all seniors for the senior video at no cost. The deadline is Friday, October 27.
- Baby ads are optional for parents to submit for placement in the yearbook. Submit a check for $35.00 and a message of no more than 25 words. The baby photo submitted for the senior video will be used unless other instructions are provided. If the Yearbook Department does not receive the check, picture, and message by Friday, October 27, the ad will not be placed.
- Boys and Girls:
- All pictures should be a head and shoulders type of pose. Hands may be folded and included in the pictures if there are no symbolic gestures of any kind. We do not allow words or symbols on clothing. We will not accept pictures of students in Pius X uniforms and jackets. Pictures with facial hair, any piercing, tattoos or hats are not acceptable.
- Tops or dresses must reach the neckline with no obvious cleavage. No words or symbols on clothing.
- Shoulders must be covered.
- Piercing, tattoos, tank tops, and hats are not acceptable.
- Suits or sport coats with long neckties or bowties.
- Sport shirts (polo shirts) with top button open; turtlenecks, v-neck sweaters with shirts or crew neck sweaters.
- No words or symbols on clothing.
- Facial hair, piercing, tattoos, tank tops, and hats are not acceptable.