You may begin scheduling Junior/Parent Interviews.
For parents/students who have previously registered with Pickatime: Parents/students may login for Junior Interviews with the same email address and password. (This is not your PowerSchool password. It is a password you previously chose specifically for Pickatime.) Follow the scheduling directions below.
For Parents/student who have NOT used Pickatime before: Click the link above and enter your email address and create a password (this is not your PowerSchool password. It is a password you previously chose specifically for Pickatime). Then push “Login/Create Account”. Fill in the required fields and register. Proceed to scheduling directions below.
- Choose a date. Once a date is chosen, you will see colored slots for an entire week.
- Click on the date and time you would like to select for the Junior/Parent Interview.
- Choose when you would like an email reminder.
- Click on “Create Appointment”, you will receive an “Appointment Confirmed” screen.
- If you would like a printout of the appointment, select print. Otherwise return and logout.
- If you need to change your appointment, you can log in with your email and password to modify or cancel. If you have any questions or problems, contact the Guidance Office @ 402-488-0931 during regular school hours.
PRIOR TO THE JUNIOR INTERVIEW:
- We would like all juniors to have a Naviance login (come to the Guidance Office if you don’t know it).
- Complete the GAME PLAN survey in Naviance.
God bless, The Pius X Guidance Staff