Retreats are held each Spring and Fall for all students. In addition, grade-level specific retreats are held once a year and are required at each grade level. Students are also encouraged to end various outside retreats to meet new people and gain differing perspectives (see elsewhere on this page).
Fall Retreat 2018
November 17-18, 2018 at Camp Kitaki. Buses will depart Pius at 7am and return at 1:30pm.
Registration opens October 9th. Packets are available at the Campus Ministry Office, or download and print one here. Registration closes Nov. 7th. Space is limited.
If you have any questions email email@example.com.
Spring Retreat 2019
April 27-28, 2019
Freshman Retreat 2018
August 12-13, 2018
Sophomore Retreat 2019
March 11, 2019
Junior Retreat 2018
October 8, 2018
Senior Retreat 2019
March 12, 2019
- Who- Seniors
- Where- Indianapolis Convention Center
- When- January 3-7, 2019
- Register through Ms. Howington, not online.
- Cost is $499 for quad room, access to all talks, and 3 meals
- Fundraising and Scholarship options available
- Transportation: Charter Bus, $200
- Interested in being a chaperone? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit www.seek2019.com for more details! Watch the SEEK2019 promo video here.
Optional but highly encouraged
Optional but highly recommended