Pius X Foundation
You can shape the future.
High school is full of milestones. Your gift to the Fund for Pius X impacts these defining moments and shapes the character of approximately 1,250 students!
You support their academic, artistic and athletic achievements. You nurture their talents and abilities. And you help them deepen their love for Christ and grow in their faith.
Ways to Give
– Partner with us in keeping tuition affordable
– The St. Pius X Legacy Society honors individuals and families in their planned giving
– Scholarships allows all students a chance to attend Pius X High School
– Endowed funds last forever and serve as a permanent memorial
– Your company may match your gift, giving you an easy way to double or even triple your support
Projects & Events
Our annual fundraising gala proved to be a big success in 2018 – for fun and fundraising.
Read the details of our newest addition, currently under construction and set to open in the Fall of 2019.
Founders/Grandparents Day is an annual all-school Mass and reception to honor Pius X founders, board members, benefactors and grandparents of our current students attending Pius X.
We celebrated nonprofits in Lincoln, Nebraska, raising more than $120,000 for student scholarships, our wonderful faculty, and faith-building experiences.
Distinguished Stewardship Award
A good steward is one who receives God’s gifts gratefully, cherishes those gifts, shares them with others and returns a portion to the Lord. The recipient(s) are honored at our Friends of Pius X Appreciation Reception each August.
Fun ways to support Pius X ... while shopping
About Pius X Foundation
The Pius X Foundation began in 1970 to help ensure the success of Pius X High School. Your development team works for you, our valued donors, to ensure the long-term financial stability of Pius X; keep Catholic education affordable; retain, attract and develop quality instructors; and encourage curriculum development. The Endowment has provided more than $9 million in direct support to Pius X High School, and secures the future of Pius X through your continued support.
Helping YOU advance the Pius X Mission by:
- increasing corporate and individual giving to a level that sustains and advances the mission of the school;
- documenting, acknowledging and recognizing donor and volunteer support for development initiatives, which advances the mission of Pius X High School;
- providing special events for members of the Pius X community which connect individuals to one another strengthening their ties to the school;
- providing scholarships, loans and grants to students enrolled in Pius X as the Board of Directors and Scholarship Committee determines; and
- acting as trustee or manager for assets received by the Corporation to be held for the benefit of the Pius X High School.
Board of Directors - Pius X Foundation
The Pius X Foundation is exempt from Federal income tax under the provisions of the Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3). The capital funds of the Pius X Foundation are never touched and only the earnings are used to provide the security of a steady, reliable income for Pius X High School.