Tuition at Pius X High School
Pius X High School tuition and fees averages 38 percent of the $6,100 actual cost per student. Every Catholic student receives a tuition subsidy scholarship of up to $4,100 (depending on grade level) thanks to support from local parishes, Pius X Foundation and fundraising.
|Pius X Tuition Rates by Class||18-19 School Year||19-20 School Year||20-21 School Year||21-22 School Year|
*International or I-20 students (Catholic and non – Catholic): $8,500
Scholarship / Tuition Assistance
Thanks to the generosity of many donors, Pius X awarded more than $175,000 in student scholarships in the 2017-18 school year.
- Apply for scholarships between March 1, 2019 and May 30, 2019;
- Scholarship criteria vary; most scholarships are need based;
- There is on application for all scholarship opportunities;
- Consider asking your parish pastor for tuition assistance;
- Questions? Call 402-488-1046 or email email@example.com.
Every family is requested to participate generously (according to their ability) in the Fund for Pius X and other fundraisers that help keep tuition affordable for all students. Please tithe as a tax-deductible gift this year to your parish and/or Pius X that is equal to or greater than the difference between the actual cost ($6,100) and your student’s annual tuition.