To enrich the mind, heart and soul of each student through a Christ-centered, Catholic environment that provides academic excellence and preparation to achieve a meaningful, faith-filled life.
To graduate men and women who will experience the joy of an authentic, Christ-centered life of service, in which they will use their gifts to help others know and love God.
- Excellence – Fulfilling our greatest potential
- Service – Desiring to humbly help others
- Purpose – Using our God-given talents well
- Faith – Believing and trusting in Jesus and His Church
- Integrity – Doing what is right
- Charity – Loving God above all things